Kill two birds with one stone.
Our combi inverters in the power classes 17K and 28K offer the possibility, for example, of operating a hydraulic pump via the AC connection and simultaneously generating a 24 VDC on-board voltage. Compared to the use of two separate devices for two applications, this saves space on the one hand, but on the other hand also minimizes the effort for cabling and cooling connection.
The RPCS 730 17K+3K is equipped with an innovative air cooling system, while the 28K+4K is water cooled. Like all our inverters, both devices meet the requirements up to protection class IP6K9K.
One device - double the pleasure.
Our double inverters in the power classes 28K and 55K are perfectly suited for implementing near-axle or near-wheel drives as well as auxiliary drives. They are particularly compact and can drive two motors simultaneously. This saves space compared to using two separate units and minimizes the effort required for cabling and cooling connections.
Both units are water-cooled and, like all our inverters, meet the requirements up to protection class IP6K9K. They allow the operation of all types of motors with output frequencies up to 2,000Hz for high motor speeds.
Your advantages in brief
- Cost savings thanks to double usage - drive two AC motors or one AC motor and one DC source
- Flexible installation thanks to air or water cooling
- Long service life and high reliability thanks to robust design and high protection class
- Minimized installation space thanks to operation of high-speed motors with output frequencies up to 2,000Hz
- Optimization of the control effort thanks to control card with free parameterization interface and PLC functionality, can be used for ready-made or own projected control functions
- Simple and individual parameterization and commissioning thanks to REFUdriver - our parameterization, commissioning and diagnostics software.
Important data at a glance
|Motor power @ 4kHz (kW)||1x15||1x22||2x22||2x45|
|DC output power (kW)||3||4|
|DC nominal output voltage (V)||20...30||20...30|
|DC input voltage (V)||450...850||400...850||400...850||400...850|
|DC nominal voltage (V)||570||570||570||570|
|Rated current @ 4kHz (A)||25||40||2x40||2x80|