Optimized drive train solutions for heavy machinery.
The inverters of the RPCS 730 series in the power classes 150K and 320K enable optimized electrical drives even for heavy machinery. Both devices are available as plug versions and as cable gland versions. Thanks to their robustness and high resistance to shock and vibration, they can be used even in harsh conditions. The series also offers flexible and individual configuration for optimal interaction and meets the requirements up to protection class IP6K9K. They allow the operation of all types of motors, with or without an encoder and are suitable for motor speeds up to 20,000 rpm.
Your advantages in brief
- Reduction of service effort and failure rates thanks to high-quality components and robust design
- Flexible installation options thanks to plug-in or cable glands
- Optimized control effort thanks to control card with free parameterization interface and PLC functionality, can be used for prefabricated or own projected control functions
- Simple and individual parameterization and commissioning thanks to REFUdriver - our parameterization, commissioning and diagnostics software.
- Better drive control thanks to fast implementation of torque specifications.
- Increased functional safety thanks to active terminal short circuit
Important data at a glance
|Motor power @ 4kHz (kW)||110||250|
|DC input voltage (V)||300...850||300...850|
|DC nominal voltage (V)||570||570|
|Rated current @ 4kHz (A)||215||460|
Looking for technical data?
In our download area you will find all technical data for our devices.
Actions speak louder than words.
Have a look at our application references.